domingo, 2 de março de 2014

Surround Me With Your Love_3-11 Porter (Legenda em português)Hello Can you hear me Please, don't go Where are you going Conversations... Go over my head Isolation... Has an ugly face Surround me... With your love Understand me... I need you now Surround me... With your words Understand me... I need your love I need your love I need your love Hello I'm so lonely And it feels... Like a disease Come and stay... Stay beside me Stay always... Forever don't go Surround me... With your love Understand me... I need you now Surround me... With your words Understand me... I need your love I need your love I need your love Surround me... With your love Understand me... I need you now Surround me... With your words Understand me... I need your love I need your love I need your love I need your love

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário