segunda-feira, 31 de março de 2014

MY LOVEBOY: Lookin' in your eyes, I see your smile GIRL: Lookin' in your eyes, I see my dreams BOY: Nothing can stop us GIRL: We're heart to heart DUET: Never to be apart GIRL: I'm so glad to find you, I will never lose you BOY: I will stay here with you through all good and bad times DUET: We will have each other no matter how far we're apart You belong to me, I belong to you, Ooohh ... GIRL: I love you with my heart forever and ever BOY: I will think about you all my days and all nights DUET: We will be together 'cause our love will be forever You belong to me, I belong to you, You will always be My Love (Instrumental) BOY: Lookin' in your eyes, I see your smile GIRL: Lookin' in your eyes, I see my dreams BOY: Nothing can stop us GIRL: We're heart to heart DUET: Never to be apart GIRL: I'm so glad to find you, I will never lose you BOY: I will stay here with you through all good and bad times DUET: We will have each other no matter how far we're apart You belong to me, I belong to you, Ooohh ... DUET: I love you with my heart forever and ever I will think about you all my days and all nights DUET: We will be together 'cause our love will be forever You belong to me, I belong to you, You will always be My Love You belong to me, I belong to you, You will always be My Love

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário