domingo, 18 de maio de 2014

It's just another night And I'm staring at the moon Saw a shooting star and thought of you Sang a lullaby by the water side and knew If you were here, I'd sing to you You're on the other side As the skyline splits in two Miles away froom seeing you I can see the stars from America I wonder, do you see them too? So open your eyes and see The way our horizons meet And all of the lights will lead Into the night with me And I know the skies will bleed But both of our hearts believe All of the stars will guide us home I can hear your heart On the radio it beats They played "Chasing Cars" and I thought of us Back to the time you were lying next to me I looked across and fell in love Then I took your hand And through all the streets I knew Everything led back to you So, can you see the stars From Amsterdam Hear the song my heart is beating to? So open your eyes and see The way our horizons meet And all of the lights will lead Into the night with me And I know the skies will bleed But both of our hearts believe All of the stars will guide us home I can see the stars from America

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário