quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2015

ஜ*´¨`´¨`ஜ.•*´¨`*•.ஜ EU AMO...ஜ*´´¨`¨`ஜ.•*´¨`*•.ஜ Poesia De Amor ( I lov...

I love when you arrive and brighten my day!

I love being among your arms that warm me
Principally in the cold nights!!
I love to look into your eyes and see stamped
All this love that us radiate!

I love to feel your fragrance everywhere I go or I am!
I love to kiss your mouth, feel your taste and your smell!
I love my love, thinking of you the whole day

I love to lie down beside you, snuggle me in your arms,
Dreaming with you awake and know that this dream is real!
I love dancing with you at the sound of any music or melody!
Because with you my love everything is party, everything is pure joy!

I love to sit on a stool in the square
With you by my side and we stay very close together!
Looking into each other's eyes and filling us of caress!
I love to feel your lips!
I love to feel your desire!
And when you hold me, oh love...
My heart races on my chest!

I love more than anything... to love you!
I love more than anything... to desire you!
Therefore in this my poetry...
... The things I love...!
"I want to declare to you"!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário