quinta-feira, 25 de dezembro de 2014

Paula Fernandes Zeze Di Camargo e Luciano Criação Divina Lançamento 201...

God created the universe in harmony

made the sun that gives heat to the present day
made the moon to inspire
and the rain to quench their thirst in the wilderness
Did the river just to meet the sea
He gave the gift my voice singing my
Did the tree, the fruit and flower
Made man, woman and made love
And you made me
Masterpiece of an artist dreamer
God made you for me
I won divine creation of the creator
God created each one to his own Sun
Along with each talent an anointing
For each strength, cunning, fame and power
Others gave to the restlessness of knowledge
Stone made the diamond, silver, gold
And gave to every creature a treasure
And kept the jewelry of highest value
Gave a gift to this humble singer
And you made me
masterpiece of an artist dreamer
God made you for me
Divine Creation that I got from the creator

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário