quinta-feira, 14 de agosto de 2014

Silvering -YOU- (̲V̲̲O̲̲C̲̲Ê̲)- Silvering - You Inspiration this is you and fascination is also you I ll share your heataches I ll help you through So don t worry I m part of you Sometimes silence sometimes wild sometimes a lady sometimes a child You are a mirror I m looking through So don t worry I m part of you You are bitter You are rude Sometimes wild and caresome sometimes cool I am bearing cause of you you are a woman all through and through You re like water clear and blue and your laughter makes me brand new you are closely part of me something tells me we re meant to be Now I hope I ve said it well cause you re more than any spoken word can tell You are a woman all through and through whem I m dying I ll die for you Now I hope I ve said it well cause you re more than any spoken word can tell you are a woman all through and through whem I m dying I ll die for you Now I hope I ve said it well cause you re more than any spoken word can tell You are a woman all through and through whem I m dying I ll die for you You are a woman all through and through whem I m dying I ll die for you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário