terça-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2018

cand ma gandesc la tine 2018

When I think of you

I am very sorry
But I seem to be doing well
I always find you in my thoughts
It hurts like a tough torment ...
I miss your presence so much
I want you to be with me to look and kiss you
But in my life you're just like a chimera
Appear in my dream and go away ..
I, too, seem condemned to suffering, I feel ...
Pretty sweet voice .. good luck, goodbye
It's like no one around me
I feel avoided by those around me
But I think it's all in my mind
I just know that I can not go on anymore.
I'm afraid to make mistakes by loving you
They make me illusions ...
And I always run after you
I always hurt and I'm confused when it comes to you
You always appear in my life and my thoughts
I always say to you I will give up
Perhaps this time it will be so
I do not want to suffer
And always happy to be
I can love someone else
Let's be alive ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário