sábado, 16 de fevereiro de 2019

❤��I Miss You every second of my life - Love message

I miss you sweetheart. I hate the distance between us, I miss you every second of my life. I miss you so much.

I miss you message video for my special someone. Video message for her, for him

===========

I wanted to send you a Shakespearean sonnet, but even his genius words can’t express my love for you. That is why I will say simply: “I love you”.
You are my world. You’re the love of my life.

I still fall in love with you every day.
I love because you are always patient with me.
I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. ~ Roy Croft

I loved you when the sun set yesterday, I love you when the moon comes tonight and I will love when the sun rises tomorrow.

I Love you.
I will love you until the day after forever
I forget everything else when I keep thinking of you.

I miss you sweetheart
I Miss You every second of my life.

I miss you so much.
You're in my heart tonight, tomorrow and forever …

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário