quinta-feira, 4 de maio de 2017

شيرين - كُلي ملكك (كليب) / Sherine - Kolly Melkak Video

I'm All Yours

I'm, I'm all yours .. Every cell of mine calls you
I'm, I'm not only "loving" you, the word "love" is little to what I feel towards you
You're a happiness came to me after years of sorrow
You're the reason behind the happiness I'm living
Your laugh, your sane, your craziness and the tenderness in your eyes.
What to say .. what to describe
I'm, I'm all yours .. Every cell of mine calls you
I'm, I'm not only "loving" you, the word "love" is little to what I feel towards you
With you, I laugh, I enjoy, I feel secured
How can I be afraid while I'm in your arms?
You are my dream comes true
Even after the years pass by
I promise you I will always yearn for your
I'll cheer you up when you feel down
I'll take you in my arms when you feel tired
Every day of my life will spend it with you
I'm, I'm all yours .. Every cell of mine calls you
I'm, I'm not only "loving" you, the word "love" is little to what I feel towards you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário