segunda-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2018

For Your Precious Love - Kenny Vance & The Planotones

For Your Precious Love

Your precious love
Means more to me
Than any love, than any love could ever be
For when I wanted you
I was so lonely and so blue
That's what love, that's what love really made me do

And darling, oh, they keep saying that our love won't grow
But honey I wanna tell them
And I just wanna show them
How in the world do they know

And for as long,
For as long as you be in love with me
I know our love will grow wider
And so deeper than any any ever seen

Of all, of all the things that I want
In this whole wide world is just
For you to say, for you to say
That you'll be my girl

And I'm calling, I'm wanting you
I just keep wanting you
I'm wanting you
Nobody but you
Nobody but you

Oh, I wanna tell you just one more time
For your precious love, now, oh my
It means everything in the world to me
Everything in the world to me
And I'm just so wild now
Just to have you
Right on with me
Oh, now, now, now

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário