segunda-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2017

Beth Hart - With You Everyday

I guess your labor wasn't in vain

To get out your way I did everything
But I've been falling in love with you everyday

It wasn't easy I know
Some of those nights it probably seemed impossible
But I've been falling in love with you everyday

Every time the sun comes up
I turn back around
I'm climbing all the walls that I built
To keep you out
And all the bridges you, you tried to burn
Have all fallen down
It's you and me now

Next to you I want to lie
On your shoulder when I need to cry
I'm so happy that you came
To ease the darkness and ease the pain
And I've been falling in love with you
Falling in love with you
Falling in love with you
Falling in love, falling in love
With you everyday

I've been falling in love with you everyday

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário