quinta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2015

Le Cose Che Tu Mi Fai Sentire... 유❤웃 (All the things that you make me fe...

You make me feel a craving crazy

to be with you! To look your smile,
hear your voice, to make you always feel good!
Bring to you only joy and happiness, never let you suffer!
Heal all the wounds of your heart,
Hold your hands in those moments
when you think that there is no one ...
And let you know that I'll always be with you!
You make me feel this need to prove
all the good that I want you!
Also make me feel a craving crazy ...
... To hold you and kiss you ...
Feel your breath.
Stroking your beautiful hair blacks,
feel the sensation of your hands on me!
Feel the warmth of your skin ...
Feel losing me in you,
And feel you losing inside of me.
And most of all!
You make me feel this urge so great ...
... To let you know ...
All the things that you make me feel!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário