quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2015

Amor você É Pura Sedução... ♥‿♥ ♥♥ (¬‿¬) (You are pure seduction. Portu...

You are pure seduction.

you also are fire, and desire!
And explodes the passion!
This passion that burns and burneth inside my chest
that makes me lose my mind! Soon afterwards the reason!
Cause you do not get out of my head neither of my heart!

Your look is so alluring, that exerts a magnetism on me, 
with a mixture of love and romance,
A certain "What" of eroticism and sublime sensation!
Your smile provokes in me an euphoria, 
an excitement, a joy, it is really a sweet attraction!

When I look at you, I lose my way,
I go out of my plumb 
is hard to contain myself! 
When you touch me ...
I just want to prove your kisses, lost in your smell 
and find me in you! 
You are much more than just a simple desire, 
you are the love that I crave and that I always wanted to have!

You are heat, light ... And excitement!
You are my target for pleasure, 
You are my sweet obsession!
To tell the truth...
... "LOVE, YOU ARE PURE SEDUCTION"!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário