quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2015

A vida é cheia de surpresas...!! ♥◔◡◔♥ (Life is full of surprises. Portu...

Translation: Life is full of surprises...

(Note: In Portuguese all my poems have beautiful rhymes, 
but it's not easy to keep them when I translate it into other
languages​​! Kisses :))

When I met you
I could never imagine ...
What a day for you
I would fall in love!

Life is really full of surprises.
And in one of them, it did exactly thus...
With that I fall in love with you
And wanted you just for me!

I hope life now
Teach me how can I do to tell you...
That I'm in love with you
And I live dreaming to sigh!

But just as life is full of surprises
It is also wonderful and full of enchantments!!
And it will bring me the right time
To I can say that I LOVE YOU!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário