terça-feira, 17 de junho de 2014

The Price of Fire I would know your face In this wild enchanted place Come to me and be still And we'll dream of the wild horses Running free with the wild horses From my dream I awake Just one wish I have to make If I hold you again In these arms when the war is over Will you stay when the war is over? For a lifetime and then Until the world begins again Well, now I know it's the price of fire To love you like I do in these chains With the pleasure and the pain It's nothing more than the price of fire To feel so good and so afraid I touch the flame and I can't look away My world is turning in your hand The skies are burning Now the dream becomes the man I can hear your voice Now I'm sure I've made my choice Take this heart where you will And we'll be gone with the wild horses Just you and me and the wild horses

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário