terça-feira, 24 de junho de 2014

Angeles, Love prayer, Angels, Plegaria de amor ( Enya ) Messengers of infinite heaven, beings of light that brightens my path, dreams spirit partners, voices of celestial chants, I am only asking for some happiness and love. Creatures that enlighten my uncertain shadows, Announcers of the worlds, broadcast my message, bring me my love, if your mission is peace, protection, to love and serve, I am only asking for some happiness and love. .......Song by Enya Angels, answer me, are you near if rain should fall? Am I to believe you will rise to calm the storm? For so great a treasure words will never do. Surely, if this is, promises are mine to give you. mine to give... Here, all too soon the day! Wish the moon to fall and alter tomorrow. I should know heaven has her way - each one given memories to own. Angeles, all could be should you move both earth and sea Angeles, I could feel all those dark clouds disappearing... Even, as I breathe comes an angel to their keep. Surely, if this is promises are mine to give you. mine to give...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário