domingo, 6 de abril de 2014

You do not know how much I would ... beyond what I've done You do not know as far as I arrive... to make you happy I'd be... where only come thoughts Find a word that does not exist To tell you in my verse almost sad How great is my love Do not you know the desires of your heart ... are much more to me Than the reasons that I have to say no ... and I always say yes And although in reality I limit, the fantasy of my dreams allows me to I make more than the craziness, I've done ... to make you happy You just know that I love you so But in truth, my love, do not know how And if you knew would understand Reasons that only someone who loves so ... can understand You do not know how much I would ... for one your smile You do not know where far come ... love like mine But if you must ... I do much more Even if I suffer, yet I am able Much more than the crazyness I've done To make you happy

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário