quinta-feira, 10 de abril de 2014

I LOVE YOU I love you ... Love in a way unexplainable In a shameful manner In contradictory ways ... I love you ... With my moods, which are many And moody continuously The time ... life ... death ... I love you ... With the world who do not understand ... With us you do not understand ... With the ambivalence of my soul ... With the inconsistency of my actions ... With the inevitability of fate ... The conspiracy of desire ... With the ambiguity of the facts ... Even when I say I do not love you, love you ... Even when you mistake, do not be mistake ... And in the end, take out a plan To love you ... better So even if you do not believe it, my skin Enormously strange absence of your skin. I love you ... Without thinking ... unconsciously Spontaneously ... unwittingly By instinct ... impulse ... irrationally. Actually, I have no logical arguments, Not even improvised In support of this love I feel for you That appeared mysteriously out of nowhere That has not solved magically, nothing And, miraculously, little by little, It has improved the worst of me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário